Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blagh!

I feel like every time I open my mouth to speak that I am throwing up words. I have so much on my mind and feel like sometimes nothing comes out (dry heaves) and sometimes everything comes out (you-know-what).
Things I am thinking about:
1. Which Buddies to mail another application.
2. Email college students to pair them with a Buddy.
3. Get paperwork from everyone so I can mail it to regionals
4. Call everyone back that left me a message today
5. Email everyone who emailed me today
6. Fill out and mail my adsentee ballot application
7. Mute the debate!--I can't take all this politics, confrontation, and arguing.
8. Pack everything I need for practicum tomorrow (notes, snack, caffeinated drink)
9. Set alarm- 5:30 am
10. Read the book about copyright laws for class thursday.
11. Did I turn in my project that was due today?
12. Fix lesson plans from last week
13. email practicum supervisor my self-evaluations, intervention plans and lesson plans from last week
14. write next week's intervention plans, lesson plans, etc
15. am I going to go to UNO for grad school
16. where will I work?
17. where will I live?
18. where will i go to church?
19. how am i going to pay for it?!
20. Stop thinking!!
I am now going to finish my glass of wine while I listen to the rain and fall asleep-- I'm pooped out!
"God is good, all the time! All the time, God is good!"

0 comments: