Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Time Saving Tips

I had a long, tiring day yesterday while writing a paper for finals and trying to get things done for Best Buddies and Friends For Life. I also spend a good chunk of time every day listening to messages and returning phone calls. The one thing that made my day yesterday was...are you ready for this?...discovering how to text in the shower!
I'm a genius! Granted, this probably won't save that much time but it is pretty fantastic. I wonder if I could use the same method to return phone calls while in the shower. Ok--that's kinda weird, but I could listen to messages.
All I did was slid my opened flip phone into a plastic baggie, sealed it closed, and viola! You are now ready to text or listen to messages in the shower!

2 comments:

Jawan said...

Let me know when you have to replace your phone. Verizon will be happy. You're brave.

Roberdeau said...

i truly think you could just save more time by not showering, ha
then maybe people would be less prone to leave you messages and want to be around you! saving you copious amounts of time!
see you at LPC, Laura! (and take a shower before you come :) )