Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break 09

I am sad to see Spring Break end. My week was busy but not the schoolwork kind of busy so it was nice. I visited Lagniappe for a few days, went to new orleans to visit a potential graduate school, and went to Fairhope to see family and the Arts and Crafts Festival.
Katrina and I at an old graveyard in new orleans. We parked near the French Quarter then hopped on a trolley on a mission to find a block party. On our way we found this graveyard. One of my favorite head stones said, "At Rest". Won't it be glorious when God comes back and we are all finally at rest!?
This is my friend Beka and I in New Orleans on St Patty's day. We finally found the block party somewhere downtown and enjoyed a green beer at 11am--probably the earliest I've ever drank before. :)

Later on St Patty's day, we went back to Lagniappe and enjoyed time with friends. I hope Katrina isn't too scarred from her experiences.

Don't I have georgeous siblings!?
I love these guys!

0 comments: