Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Living by Grace

So, right now I am struggling with what it means to live knowing God's grace. What is this supposed to look like? How does it play out in real life? How should my everday actions be impacted?
I'm a quite and reserved person. What I can't figure out is how does my sinful heart (thinking about myself and forgetting that my identity is in Christ alone) play into these characteristics? Is my being reserved a sin? Sometimes I think it is...I don't know...Augh!!!
Any thoughts???

1 comments:

Jawan said...

I think that being reserved isn't a sin unless you allow it to be an excuse not to get into the lives of others. If you purposefully (and habitually) avoid people, then it would be sin. Your personality is to be quiet, and that's how God made you....rejoice in it but don't let it keep you from extending grace to others (or to yourself).