Saturday, December 5, 2009

Don't laugh

I am thinking about buying a Snuggie. I know they are hideous and make you look like a Jedi but keep in mind that this is not something I will be wearing in public. It is seriously cold in my house. I live in a charming old house that I adore but the downfalls are that there is bad/no insullation, I can see the wind blow through the old windows and move the curtains, and we have LIMITED heating abilities. Our bedrooms have a space heater but on nights like tonight my roomie and I just got home and our rooms were a chilling 44 degrees. I am sitting in bed wearing 2 pairs of socks, pajama pants, shirt, hoodie (with hood on), scarf, and 3 blankets while I wait on the space heater to bring the temperature up to a livable situation. This calls for a trip to walmart; maybe they'll have a leopard print Snuggie in stock!

1 comments:

Roberdeau said...

I'm not so sure we can still be friends after this... I've always made fun of those things, haha