Saturday, August 7, 2010

Why I LOVE my new home!



1. We all have our own rooms (love you Sarah but I know you're glad about this too)
2. I no longer have to walk through Kristina's room to get to mine.
3. I can get up and pee in the middle of the night without waking up Kristina meaning I can drink all the water I want before bedtime.
4. Sarah has studio space
5. We have a private front porch
6. We are located 5 blocks from the park and 1 block from the levy bike path/river
7. We have central heat and air!!!!
8. We have a washer and dryer!
9. No more flies infesting our trash (this was seriously uncontrollable at our last house)
10. New windows!!
11. We have 2.5 bathrooms (in case all 3 of us have to pee at the same time. haha)
12. No more leaking showers and mold in the bathroom
13. Several friends live on the same street as us

I think of new reasons every day. I LOVE IT!!

2 comments:

Casey said...

Wa-wa, you look skinny! I want to come visit you in your new home! I need a Laura hug...NOW!

Alyssa F. said...

That's great! Congratulations!