Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Internet-less

We have now been without internet for TWO WHOLE WEEKS and I am barely surviving. I don't think I could do it without my smartphone though. It makes a difference still being able to get email and do other small things on my phone. Saturday we are getting internet AND cable, just in time for football season. Hooray!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE football season and am excited that I can now enjoy NFL and SEC football. It was amazing experiencing all the hype of the Saints last season. The championship parade was bigger than the mardi gras parades and there is a season opener parade scheduled for September 9th. I am definitely going to have to watch the parade and concert then run to a bar so I can keep track of the Auburn game and the Saints game. I can't wait!!!

0 comments: