Monday, October 18, 2010

Bless you

To those of you who still check my blog for updates despite my inconsistency of blogging, bless you. I am in my final semester of graduate school and it has been a typical busy semester. My classes are enjoyable but I am so tired of being in school. The typical day for me consists of either babysitting or being in the office and always reading something for class (thus the picture below).
Sarah and I went to a local, old fashioned movie theater to see the premier of Cairo Time and got to sit in the front row beforehand to listen to Patricia Clarkson do a Q&A about the movie.

My family and I drove to Parris Island, SC to pick up Jordan from boot camp. I can't believe he is a Marine! I am so proud of him for accomplishing his goal. The picture below is of the motivational run at the crack of dawn. It was an emotional day as we were trying to pick his face out of the group and finally got to see him.


After we picked up Jordan we went to the Auburn-South Carolina game. War Eagle!

Jordan then came to visit me in New Orleans. We mostly played it low key-eating good food and going to the zoo. Jordan did manage to get phase 1 of his back tattoo plan done while he was in town. 

Jordan leaves for infantry training a week from today. He will be there (North Carolina) for about a month then go to 29 Palms, California for his specific job training for a year. Please keep him in your prayers!

0 comments: