Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Free Stuff


So I just wanted to show everyone the free stuff that I got in the mail today. Over the break, between semesters, I signed up for a lot of stuff online and it has been slowly coming in. Today I got some greenie treats for my roommates cat, Tide detergent (great for traveling), always samples, notepad, and perfume samples. Some of the other things I have recieved have been seattle coffee, natural sweetener, and educational comics about the federal reserve and about money for one of my learning centers. Jawan, you should be so proud of me! Yay for being frugal!

2 comments:

Roberdeau said...

lemme know when you figure out how to get free gas! :) it can be our little secret

Jawan said...

Oh, uh-uh....you best better be sharing any gas coupons with me, too, girli-girl!

Being frugal is the best!