Sunday, July 27, 2008

Twenty-one!

My 21st birthday was this past Monday. I didn't get to do much celebrating since I was at the Best Buddies Leadership conference in Indiana and in a plane for most of the day; so me and my roomies made plans to go celebrate in Atlanta this Friday. Although, while I was in Indiana, some of the girls I met there, found a birthday banner and candles, made a makeshift cake out of pieces of banana, and sang to me at midnight. They were so sweet!

Last night was my celebration with the roomies in Atlanta. We left Auburn around 5pm and arrived home around 2:30 am; it was a blast! The night started out at the Atlanta Aquarium for live music and drinks. Then we headed to a cute little restaurant called Murphy's and a jazz club dowtown next to the Foxe theater called Churchill Grounds. It was so nice to hang out with my roomates and get away from school.

0 comments: