Friday, August 8, 2008

Six flags is invaded!

I finished my summer classes and now have about a week and a half until fall classes start. Woo Hoo! I met the family in Atlanta to use up our return passes to six flags before they expire. As we were walking into the park, we ran into our old friends from Community, the Griffith's. It was so fun seeing them and how big their kids are now. It made me feel so old to see these kids that I used to babysit that are now almost as tall as me. Wow! Here are some of our pictures from the park:




Thursday, was Katrina and Corey's first day at public school. They were so excited and said they had a good first day. I got to take them and my other brothers (the Boykins) to school in the minivan. Corey seemed to know a lot of the kids in his classes and Katrina had fun meeting new people. One of her friends said she looked a little lost but Katrina looks lost at home too so that is nothing new. :)
Below (left to right): Tanner, Yates, Cobi, Corey, Katrina, Seth

0 comments: