Thursday, August 20, 2009

Enjoying the down time

I'm trying to enjoy my leisurely life before classes and work start back Monday. Today I woke up, read a little, browsed the internet, worked out, showered, napped, and cooked. Basically a whole lot of nothing.
It was a great day but I long to be around people at the end of the day. Even if I have been with people all day long I still desire to be around a few friends in the afternoon. I don't know what it is but I can be fine all day long by myself then dinner time hits and I feel lonely. Not to worry--night classes start soon so that shouldn't be a problem.
Anyways, thought I would show off my creations. I made my momma's chicken pot pie but tried to make it healthier by not having as much crust. I also made Anita's banana bread--my favorite breakfast food.

God is great! Life is good!

0 comments: