Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I'm here!!

Well, after several trials yesterday morning, Ruth Ann and I finally arrived at Lagniappe! We got here last night around 9pm unpacked some, met some of the other interns, and then crashed into bed. We got up this morning at 6:30 and have had orientation all morning. The next 3 days we will be having orientation, learning everything there is to know about Lagniappe's facilities, our jobs, and Bay St Louis. Well, my break is up and its time for lunch! I'll give more details later.

4 comments:

Jawan said...

Laura, I'm so excited for you and am anxious about reading all about what the Lord is teaching you and how He is being glorified through the ministry of Lagniappe. I love you!

Laura said...

We got your email and are praying for you and the rest of the team. Great idea to blog it! We'll bookmark your blog and check it frequently!

In Him,
Laura dnd Steve D. (from Covenant Pres.)

Anonymous said...

Laura, Thanks for sending the email. I'm looking foward to checking the blog, and getting updates on what you are doing. I just wanted you to know that I am praying for you...If you need anything, please let your Mom know:) (just kidding...I'll be more than happy to help you.) I wish Jacob could have visited with you before you both left for your missions...Maybe in Aug.
Love, Kathy

Anonymous said...

LAURA CLAYTON!!! how i miss you :) i hope everything is well. i love that you have a blog...haha you are so cool!! anyways, just wanted to say hello and that i have missed seeing my pretty friend!!!! i'll be reading your blog often, so keep it well-posted. i know you will, you are such an internet queen. xoxo and love and prayers!!!