Sunday, May 6, 2007

I'm officially a junior!! I had my last final SATURDAY morning, yes on the weekend!, but it is over now. I'm so excited that I can focus most of my attention on getting ready for Lagniappe. I leave on May 22nd and I think we have a few days of intern training before the teams start coming. I've been talking with the other interns over a blog that was set up for us to get to know each other and they sound awesome! I can't wait to meet them in person!
Lately, the thing that God has been trying to teach me is that I don't know what is best for me. The verse that I have found comforting is Isaiah 55:8-9.
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."
What a relief to know that God has his own plan for my life and doesn't follow my faulty plans!

0 comments: