Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Life Update




My Mormor (meaning "mother's mother" in swedish) making cookies. I was able to visit with her for a few days before going to see my family.




After visiting Mormor, I met my family and cousins in Florida and we spent a day at Disney's Magic Kingdom.


Most of the cousins at DisneyMy FAVORITE part was the castle. It was georgeous!!!!While we were at my cousins in Jacksonville, FL we got to meet Quentin Groves!! For you non-Auburn people, he was a defensive end for Auburn while I was in college and now plays for the Jacksonville Jaguars. Him and his wife were driving by my uncle's house and gave us a "War Eagle" after seeing our Auburn tags. They were looking for a house in the neighborhood and my uncle invited them in to see their's because there was one just like it down the street. They stayed about an hour just talking with us.


For Christmas all of the girls got boots. :)



I gave everyone a New Orleans themed gift--the girls got butterfly shaped Mardi Gras masks, the boys got juju dolls (meant for good luck), mom got a set of earrings made locally, and dad got beignet mix and community coffee.






0 comments: