Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Woot Woot!

There are so many things I want to write about and hopefully I can get to them this week...but right now there is one thing that I am so excited about! I just met up with a group from Auburn (they are in town working with my church for the week) to see a popular brass band called Rebirth at the Maple Leaf Bar. As we were waiting for the band to start playing, several of the girls start whispering to each other and telling each other not to stare--I did not hear what they were talking about but I turned to see what they were looking at AND there was Kate Hudson standing about 5 people behind me. Wow! I always see movies being filmed around town but am not sure which one she is in. I am so excited to have my first celebrity sighting!! Too bad I forgot my camera--I don't know if I would have tried to get my picture with her anyways; I love her but I can't imagine not being able to go out in public without being bombarded by people--so I settled on doing the stalker stare (short glances back when I think she won't notice). hehe.

1 comments:

rhodes1 said...

Kate sent out a facebook message to let all of her friends know! haha. she's also trying to convince me to move to New Orleans. I don't know about that, but I do need to come visit soon!